Sunday 7 July 2013

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer Review


I have heard so much about these lip lacquers and since I have alot of respect for Rimmel as a brand I thought i would give them a go. I have so many lipsticks and lip glosses so I didn't really see the point in buying a product which combines the two together but I'm glad I did!!
The shade I really wanted was the bright pink one called Apocaliptic but they didn't have that one in my store so I got Nova and Nude Eclipse which I love and Galaxy which I'm not to sure about. I find it too dark for my complexion, I usually only wear pink or nudes on my lips and galaxy is more of a deep berry shade.
The lip lacquers themselves are really great products they give you the best of both worlds, giving you the lasting power of a matte lipstick and the shine of a gloss. Although I find that if my lips are even the slightest bit dry then the product seems to stick to those patches but if I apply a lip balm first they go on beautifully.
They don't feel too dry on the lips at first and the actual base ( the lipstick part) seems to set in place and last all day but I do find I have to re apply a gloss over the top to stop my lips from drying out.
From this review it doesn't sound like I really like this product but I do. I think they do a great job at combining a lip stick and gloss together and the shades are lovely. The price is £5.99 and so overall I think they are definitely worth the price and I will be trying to get my hands on Apocaliptic.



If you have enjoyed this post please follow me on BlogLovin' for lots more posts!!
Laura 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment