Sunday 14 July 2013

My Top 5 Summer Lipsticks

As I said in my Top 5 Summer Nail Polishes post , I love to brighten up my outfits with vibrant nails and lips as I just can not pull off a bright eye shadow! So I thought as I let you know my favourite nail varnishes it was only fair to share my lipsticks too.
 
I have a lot of lipsticks and this post became a very difficult task when it actually came to having to choose my favourites, I just have so many so I trie to choose a range of colours, finishes and brands.
 
I very rarely wear a red shade on my lips because I just can't find one that doesn't wash me out completely, I have a cool undertone to my skin so I find red very hard to wear. I love pink shades going from baby pinks to fuchsia pinks I love them all as you will probably be able to see !!

 

 
1. Rimmel Kate Shade 20 - I love all Rimmel lipsticks but this is my favourite I love wearing it to brighten up a lbd.
 
 
2. MUA Shade 15 Juicy - This is a lovely light coral shade I love the colour and it was only £1 but the MUA lipsticks can be quite drying so I have to wear a gloss over the top.
 
 
3. Mac Crème Cup - This is a Crème sheen lipstick so it is really moisturising and it is a great everyday shade.
 
 
4. Revlon Lip Butter - Strawberry Shortcake - I have a few of these in different shades and they are just like tinted lip balms and they are great for those days when you haven't got much make up on and your just chilling in the garden.
 
 
5. Rimmel Apocalips - Nova - I love this shade, I love its lasting power, I love its 2 in 1 lipstick/gloss I just love it !!
 
Please leave a comment letting me know your favourite summer shades!
Laura
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment