Sunday 14 July 2013

Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser

 
 
Recently my skin has been really bad, I have been suffering from breakouts I'm not sure if it caused my the change in weather or just my hormones but it has been worst than normal and my usual daily skin care routine just doesn't seem to be doing the job.
In this weather I would love more than anything to just be able to put on a bb cream and go out but I just don't feel comfortable I need something with more coverage but I think it may just be making things worst.
 
So this weekend whilst I was off work and just sat around the garden I thought I would give my skin a rest from make-up. So I just used a moisturiser with an SPF and let my skin "breathe".
I have spent the whole weekend pampering my skin with face masks, exfoliators and the newest thing to my collection is this Neutrogena Wave. I got it from Home Bargains so it was only £1.99 this included the power cleanser, a battery and 14 cleansing pads so it lasts 2 weeks.
 
You can use this in the shower or just over the sink. All you do is attach a new pad to the wave, rinse it under water and then turn it on and massage it over your face using circular motions.
It feels quite relaxing actually it's not too harsh on the skin, it just uses gentle vibrations to open your pores to remove dirt, oil and make up.
 
I didn't find it foam up that much though it was just a gentle cleanse but I did feel my skin was smoother after just one use!!
I have only used this twice so I can't really say if this is going to help clear up my spots but it did make my skin feel soft and will hopefully prevent anymore breakouts!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment