Tuesday 2 July 2013

Benefit 15-Hour Stay Flawless Primer Review




I went to Beauty Bazaar Liverpool One this weekend and I picked up a few things. At the Benefit stall if you bought the new primer and another product you got a free goody bag with a full sized lipgloss in!
So I bought the Primer which is part of the new Flawless range and a new They're Real Mascara.
This is different to any primer I have ever used as I normally like a gel based primer but I thought I would give this a try as it felt so smooth and moisturising on my hand. It comes in a tube with a twisting mechanism which means its easy to use and less product is wasted and the size means it is great for fitting in your make up bag.

You use the stick in circular motions all over your face and when you first apply this it feels very sticky and horrible on the skin but you can actually feel it is making a barrier on your skin and when you apply your foundation ( I don't use Benefit Foundation so don't worry this will work with your usual foundation too) it feels like a magnet sticking to your skin then the sticky feeling disappears and the primer seems to harder locking the foundation in place. I suffer with very dry skin and this didn't irritate my skin at all in fact it helped to smooth over my dry patches ready for my foundation.
I really do question anything that says it will make your make up stay on for 15 hours but to be honest this Primer really did help keep my foundation from going patchy and flaky throughout the day and if you have a foundation that you like but doesn't have great lasting power I would try it with this Primer and I'm sure you will see a difference.
This is an essential for a night out or a special occasion where you want you foundation to be locked in place for a long time but I wouldn't rely on it for 15 hours although I don't believe any product can do that!!
This product has really impressed me and I will definitely be trying the Hello Flawless Foundation!

Let me know if you have tried this new primer and what you thought
Laura 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment