Friday 14 June 2013

Naked 2 Urban Decay Vs MUA Undress Me Too Eye Shadow Palettes



I bought the Urban Decay Naked 2 about 3 months ago and I have used it every single day since. I absolutely love it, it's great for day looks with it range of matt nude shades but it's also great for that smoky eye with the lovely dark shimmery shades. My favourite shades are Booty Call (as a brow highlighter), Half Baked (which is great in the inner corner), YDK (which I love all over the lid) and then Busted and Blackout (for the outer crease). If you like bright colours on your eyes then this is not for you but if you like natural shades this will be perfect for you!
 
The palette is £35 and I would definitely say it is worth every penny but if you want it to last you I would definitely recommend buying the MUA Undress me too palette as it is only £4 and some of the shades are actually so similar its untrue. I have been using this everyday for work and just using my Naked 2 for special occasions. If I had to choose between them then of course I would go with my Naked 2 as the shades are slightly more pigmented especially the lighter shades and the packaging is a lot better plus it comes with a really good eyeshadow brush but in my opinion if you want a back up or a cheaper version then the MUA palette is brilliant!

 
 I think Corrupt in the MUA palette is rubbish actually and really lets it down because I love using Blackout in the Naked 2 its great for in the outer crease, and under the bottom lashes too.
 
Please leave comments and if you have tried both then let me know what you thought :)
Laura xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment