Wednesday 19 June 2013

Sleek Face Form Contouring Kit Review

I have to say I buy most of my drugstore products from Boots because of the advantage points but I do make a special trip to Superdrug every now and then to have a look at the Sleek stand. I think Sleek are one of my favourite drugstore brands and they are probably one of the cheapest too.
I think all the products have fantastic packaging and I think Sleek do a great job of creating dupes for high end products, like the packaging for example which is just like NARS.
I love all the blushes they do, they are highly pigmented and they do a wide range of
shades for all skin tones my favourites are Pixie pink and Pomegranate and unbelievable they are only £4.49!
I use the Brow kit from Sleek which is only £8.49 and I would say it is just as good as the HD brow palette. I don't understand how high end brands can put such hefty price tags on products that do the same job as drugstore dupes.
The most recent purchase I made from Sleek was there Face Form Contouring Kit for £9.99. This palette consists of a contouring powder, Highlighting powder and Rose Gold blush ( which is a gorgeous shade). I love this palette it is so handy to have three products all in one place especially for travelling. The mirror in it is huge which is great for when I'm on the train and I want to do my makeup.
The bronzer is supposed to be a dupe for NARS Laguna and I think the colour of it is a great match, (its not too orange) but it's not as pigmented, the highlighting powder is perfect its not too shimmery it just gives a nice glow. I just apply it to the top of my cheek bones.
Then the blush is the star in this palette, it is a gorgeous shimmery golden pink shade. It is highly pigmented so you hardly need any product on your brush so this will last you forever!
 
If you haven't already tried out a Sleek product I would definitely recommend the brand, it makes fantastic high end dupes for a really affordable price.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment