Thursday 6 June 2013

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser




                                                                         
Before I begin my total rant of love for this product I want to explain to everyone my skin type and my skin problems , as there are quite a few of them!
I have probably one of the most hard work skin types with the majority of my face, especially over my nose onto my cheeks and forehead, are extremely dry. So of course i use products specifically designed to help target my dry patches and yes maybe they do work but after a few days I have a major break out !! 
I only seem to suffer from spots around my chin area ( i don't have a clue why!) but of cause when i opt for a spot treatment product they are oil-free which in turn dries out my skin further.
This is like a horrible circle that i couldn't break out of until I tried the hot cloth cleanser, it really has completely changed my skin routine, I no longer need a million products some for dry/sensitive skin, some for oily skin, spot treatments the list goes on and on. Now all i use in the morning and evening is this product and I really can't see that changing anytime soon this really has quickly become my holy grail product! 
This is one of the most effective products I have ever used it seems to target every problem i have on my face without making the others worst, it has cleared up my spots and also really tamed my dry skin ! It is also very easy to use so if you are like me and are always rushing around in the morning this will be great , all you need to do is apply one pump onto dry skin , brush your teeth then use the cloth which comes with it to wipe away the excess cream, it really is simple and although the price may not be great for beginners the simplicity definitely is !
It costs £14.75 for a 100ml pump but i actually bought mine on qvc so i got it at a better price although now i have tried it i would pay the full price for this product. 
I now have clearer, softer skin which makes applying my make up so much easier and my foundation no longer clings to them horrible dry patches! 
If you have any other suggestions for great products for my skin type please let me know. 
Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment