Sunday 12 May 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick




I have always loved Rimmel products I think they totally stand out in the drugstore with there great quality, great shades and amazing value for money so it was no surprise to me that I  
 loved these shadow sticks too! They are really amazing if you are in a rush and just want a base across the whole lid without spending time blending with lots of shadows or they can even double up as eyeliners. I have been using Bulletproof Beige everyday to work and it has saved me a bit of time in the morning, they are really handy to just put in your handbag so you can top up through the day too! I haven't worn the Tempting Turquoise yet but I have worn the Paranoid Purple on a night out, I used an eye primer and it stayed on all night without creasing!

These shadow sticks are very pigmented and true to colour  they are creamy and really easy to apply and blend and if used with an eye primer will stay on for a long time. As far as I know there are only 2 more shades in this collection Bad Girl Bronze and Blackmail which I will definitely be getting as I have been so impressed. Although I do wish they had a twist up as they do need sharpening.

These 5 shades are all you need to complete a day or night eye look. The two nude shades can be used as a base and the bright ones as a contour or liner. They are well worth the money at £5.99 from Boots and they are normally on 3 for 2 aswell! 






No comments:

Post a Comment