Tuesday 7 May 2013


Barry M Hi Shine Gel Effect Nail Polish Review








At the end of every month i get excited to see all the monthly favourite videos on Youtube and these nail polishes have definitely had there place in nearly every video i watch and every blog i read. They all said amazing things about these nail polishes so i knew i had to try them out for myself.

I have had professional gel nails done so many times and they cost about £20 for a set!! Now i have tried these Barry M polishes i will never go back to that again "i am saving money because each bottle is £3.99 and usually they are on 3 for 2 at Boots i tell this to my boyfriend so he will let me buy more and more colours!! ;)

My three favourite shades are Lychee which is a really nice nude, Blueberry which is such a gorgeous colour its almost a neon blue and Green Berry which again is a lovely bright minty green.

These nail polishes apply really well and even with one coat they look amazing, i normally use two coats if i have the time and they just look so thick (in a good way) and very shiny. I change my nail colour every few days but these have never chipped when i take them off. 

These really are great nail polishes for the money and i want to try all the shades.. which is your favourite one? xx







No comments:

Post a Comment