Saturday 6 July 2013

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama EyeLiner 24H




I normally use a liquid liner but I watched a Tanya Burr YouTube video recently and she used this Gel liner and it looked so amazing I just had to try it!!
I got mine in 01 Intense Black but I think there were a few other shades. The box is actually quite big but when you open it the product is tiny, the liner comes in a little cute frosted pot and it comes with a applicator which to be honest I won't use because I like to apply my eyeliner with a angled brush.
This is a fantastic product, it is like the name states a really Intense Black it is so pigmented!
It is soft enough to apply really nicely but not too soft that it smudges or slips off. It glides really nicely on my lid and once it has dried it won't budge!! It really is 24 hour lasting.
This product is really great for that dramatic smoky eye which I love on a night out but if you apply it in a thin line close to the lash line it can be worn in the day too.
I would definitely recommend this for its lasting power it just lasts forever!!
 
 If you enjoy my Blog please follow me on BlogLovin
Thankyou
Laura
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment