Tuesday 18 June 2013

Loreal Lumi Magique Primer & Foundation Review

 
 
I actually bought the Primer from this collection a while ago and I loved it but I started using my Nivea Hydration Primer which is amazing for my dry skin so unfortunately it just went to the back of my drawers but when I recently bought the foundation I thought I would try using them together. This can be used under or over foundation to give you that "glow from within" look. I use it as a primer under my foundation and even with a different foundation it gives luminosity and radiance to the skin but using it with the foundation from the collection it just looks great on my dry skin. I don't think it really acts as a primer it doesn't hold my foundation in place for any longer than without it but it is more of a highlighter I would say.
 
 
 
 
I bought the Lumi Magique Light Infusing Foundation from Boots about a week ago and I have used it everyday I really do love it! I suffer from dry skin so I never want to wear a matte foundation I like that natural dewy finish but of course there is a difference between a natural glow and looking oily. This foundation gets the balance right its a medium to full coverage with a natural finish and its not oily or heavy at all.
I don't really like to wear a powder as I feel it clings to my dry patches so I  need a foundation that will last without it and this definitely does, maybe not as much as my favourite foundation of all time Jemma Kidd Light as Air but for £10.99 it is a lot cheaper and still does a great job.
I went for a shade darker than I would normally because I have fake tanned and it matches really well, I think there are only 6 shades which is a slight let down.
I think this foundation applies really nice with my fingers so I can really work it into my skin, I love the glow it gives your skin but I would be careful if you do have oily skin as this may be too shiny you cold try using a powder but to be honest I think there are better foundations out there for oily skin.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment