Friday 7 June 2013

Drugstore Beauty Haul

 
I left the house this morning knowing full well I had to pop into town to pick up a few things but I definitely remember telling myself "you don't need anything beauty related" but here I am sat at my laptop about to show you my MINI haul !!
Some how I ended up in Superdrug and Boots and just couldn't resist buying these few products all of which are totally necessary!! 
 
The first product I picked up in Superdrug is apparently a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette which I already have so to be honest I really didn't need to buy this but it was only £4 and I use my naked palette everyday so this is a nice cheaper option if it is as good of course. I will be doing a review when I have used it. 
MUA Undress Me Too Eye Palette £4
 
Next up also from Superdrug is one of the Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint by Barry M, I already have a few of the shades in this collection but I have been looking for this one "Pomegranate" and it is usually sold out so I grabbed it whilst it was available!!
   

I picked up two Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye liners in Black & Nude. These have been talked about so much in blogs and so I really wanted to try them. I'm sure they will amazing and they are waterproof too which is

great!
 
I got 3 for 2 in Boots so I picked up  Bourjois Effect 3D gloss with action balm hydration. I got this in the shade 33 Brun Poetic it is just a very pale pink nude which I bought to just go over my lipsticks to try to stop them drying out so quickly.


Please leave comments if you like my post I love reading them,
Laura xx
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment